Monday 30 July 2012

JLS star Marvin got married!!!

Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire was a place where happy couple tied the knot in a star-studded ceremony last Friday.

The band boy star wife confirms that was the “best day” of her life fter the 27-year-old boyband singer made her feel “like a princess”.

In a post on Twitter, the 23-year-old beauty wrote: “Yesterday was literally the best day of my whole life.

I’m so happy to have shared it with every1 I love my friends and family are priceless... Me and Marvin feel so blessed I felt like a princess all day :-)

“You can now call me Mrs Humes no longer a Wiseman :-)”.

The feeling was mutual for Marvin, who wrote on the group’s website: “It’s official! Rochelle & I got married yesterday..Thank you to everyone for your amazing messages of love & support..best day of my life Mx”

No comments:

Post a Comment