Tuesday 9 August 2011

JLS hunk Oritse Williams posted a picture on underwear

Request JLS hunk Oritse Williams nothing but their underwear, I posted a picture of myself today.

Leeds Festival tickets here

Photo Oritse 'before' phase as an example of a serious diet and training regime is ready to go.

Posting on the social netwroking site over the weekend, Oritse said:

"Ok so todays sunday and i'm gona eat what ever I like! Diet and Training begins 2moro!" Adding: "Gona do a photo diary of my body change & Food to monitor my progression to ideal physique thru diet & training!"

JLS fans telling him he need not even food, Oritse to lose weight and achieve a toned physique is determind. We with all the latest news and innapropriate Twitpics will have been deployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment